Intelligent Community Embedded Speech Recognition System Research
After analyzing the intelligent community on the main functions of the foundation, in this paper we introduce a low power, miniaturization and intelligent embedded speech recognition system to the intelligent community. The Intelligent Community Embedded Speech Recognition system is based on the Samsung S3C2410 ARM microprocessor and operating system Linux. And cooperate with other resources in the Intelligent Community we can achieve community speech in the smart remote control and management.
KeywordsEmbedded system intelligence community speech recognition ARM9 Linux
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, Y.: Building intelligent systems. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Lingling, O.: Design and Implementation of Terminal System for Intelligent Building Based on Embedded Linux. Dissertation Xian University of Electronic science and Technology (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Wei, G.: The Study of Embedded Speech Recognition System Based on ARM. Dissertation Yanshan University (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Hu, H.: Voice signal digital processing. Harbin Institute of Technology Press, Harbin (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, S.: Embedded system design and application. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, S., Tong, Y.: Living community of intelligent system construction and technical guidelines for elements. China Building Industry Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar