Using Fuzzy MCDM Method to Exploring the Influence Degree of Project Team Effectiveness Maturity
The Project Team Effectiveness Maturity (PTEM) refers to the goal achievement level of a project team to achieve its anticipated results on time and within budget. This including supports the project team or organization through evaluate the key processes and implementation of team. Therefore, the purpose of this paper is Using Fuzzy MCDM method to exploring the Influence Degree of Project Team Effectiveness Maturity. The results found that there were interactive relations between all the criteria, where the dimension of “Capacity management” was the most influential dimensions; on the contrary the “Organization management” was the least dimensions. Furthermore, criteria “Authority”, “Capacity nurturing”, ”Conflict management” and “Performance management” have the higher influences among each dimension, so we suggest to consider them as the major steps to promote the capacity of project team.
KeywordsPTEM (project team effectiveness maturity) Fuzzy DEMATEL (fuzzy decision making trial and evaluation laboratory) ANP (analytical network processes)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Vionkur-Kaplan, D.: Treatment Teams that Work (and those that don’t): An Application of Hackman’s Group Effectiveness Model to Interdisciplinary Teams in Psychiatric Hospitals. Journal of Applied Behavioral Science 31(3), 308 (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang, Y.Q.: Building high performance project teams. East China University of Science and Technology Press (2008) ISBN:978-7-5628-2301-8Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, M.H.: Researching the Project Team Capacity Maturity. China Social Sciences Press (2008) ISBN:978-7-5004-7464-7Google Scholar
- 6.Webber, S.S., Donahue, L.: Impact of Highly and Less Job-related Diversity on Work Group Cohesion and Performance: a Meta-analysis. Journal of management 27(2), 141–162 (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Ou Yang, Y., Shieh, H., Leu, J., Tzeng, G.H.: A novel hybrid MCDM model combined with DEMATEL and ANP with applications. International Journal of Operations Research 5(3), 160–168 (2008)Google Scholar
- 14.Ding, J.F.: Fuzzy MCDM approach for selecting strategic partner: An empirical study of a container shipping company in Taiwan. International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control 5(4), 1055–1068 (1999)Google Scholar