Research on Complexity and Evolution of Business Model Innovation
Business models have become the focus of enterprises as the result of an increasingly fierce environment of market competition, with business model innovation becoming the most important way for enterprises to gain a competitive advantage. In this paper, we study the complexity of business model innovation from a systemic viewpoint, exploring the evolution rules of different complexities. This knowledge can help enterprises make better decisions to ensure the success of their business model innovation.
KeywordsBusiness Model Business Model Innovation Business Innovation Component Unit Host Relationship
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Morris, M., Minet, S.: The Entrepreneur’s Business Model: Toward a Unified Perspective. Journal of Business Research 58(1), 726–735 (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Osterwalder, A., Yves, P., Chirstopher, L.T.: Clarifying Business Models: Origins, Present, and Future of the Concept. Communications of the Information Systems 15(5), 1–25 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Weng, J.Y.: Business model Innovation. Economic Management Publishing House, Peking (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Xu, D.: Complexity of Business Model Innovation. Economic Management Publishing House, Peking (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Henning, K., Weiying, Z.: Business Models 2010. China Machine Publishing House, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, Q.: Research on the Mechanism and Path of Business Model Innovation Based on IT Diving. Journal of Management 8(1), 126–132 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Lei, Y.: Commercial System Reconstruction. China Industrial Economy 6(6), 70–79 (2007)Google Scholar