Study on Inherent Mechanism of Strategic Transformation Capability
This paper begins with the four basic propositions of strategic transformation capability, exploring the internal mechanism of strategic transformation capability, and puts forward to strategic transformation capability is interacted to form by strategic transformation and the capability, also it is the capability integration system which composed of four capabilities including environment distinguish, resource integration, management control and continuance innovation, and it evolves as a self-organizing system relying on the continuing synergetic relation among above four capabilities and becomes a source of competitive advantage.
KeywordsStrategic Transformation Capability Internal Mechanism Competitive Advantage
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Prahalad, C.K., Hamel, G.: The core competence of the corporation. Harvard Business Review 68(5/6), 79–93 (1990)Google Scholar
- 4.Foss, N.J.: The classical theory of production and the capabilities view of the firm. Journal of Economic Studies, Glasgow 24, 307–314 (1997)Google Scholar
- 6.Bossidy, L., Charan, R.: Confronting Reality–Doing What Matters to Get Things Right. Publishing House of CITIC, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou, F.: On the growth of small and medium-sized strategic transformation process. Journal of Economic Freely 6, 72–74 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, W.: Study on Firm Strategic Capabilities. Publishing House of Science, Beijing (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Day, G.S., Reibstein, D.J., Gunther, R.E.: Dynamic Competition Strategy. Publishing House of Shanghai Traffic University, Shanghai (2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Penrose, E.: The Theory of the Growth of the Firm. Oxford University Press (1959)Google Scholar
- 11.Nelson, R.R., Winter, S.G.: An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change. Havard University Press (1982)Google Scholar
- 12.Rumelt, R.P.: Towards a Strategic Theory of the Firm. In: Lamb, R.B. (ed.) Competitive Strategic Management. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1984)Google Scholar
- 13.Tang, J., Wang, G.: An Empirical Study on the relationship between Chinese Enterprise Strategic Transformation Capability and its Performance. Journal of Systems Engineering 1, 15–19 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar