“Post-Financial-Crisis Era” The Countermeasures for Promoting the Graduates Employment in Universities
Through analyzing the problems that the university employment work face in the post-financial-crisis era, two correlative countermeasures was put forward to promote employment of university graduates. Firstly, it should accelerate the “two changes” with the purpose of enhancing the employment capability of students; Secondly, it should achieve “four combinations” of changing the employment concept of graduates.
Keywordspost-financial-crisis era graduate employment Countermeasures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yuan, G.: In-depth study and practice of the scientific concept of development without laxation and oscilation to promote the employment of 2010 college graduates. China Education Paper (November 23, 2009) Google Scholar
- 2.Weng, H.: Over 1770:1,the application of the hottest civil service jobs in Zhejiang province reaches a record high in recent years. Today Morning (January 5, 2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Lin, J.: 31 million people apply for civil servants in Zhejiang province, most popular jobs are grass-roots positions. City Express (December 6, 2009) Google Scholar
- 4.Wen, J.: Long-term goal, based on education. China Youth Daily (January 5, 2009) Google Scholar
- 5.Tu, M.-F., et al.: Six major factors affect the employment force. Qianjiang Evening Paper (January 22, 2009) Google Scholar
- 6.Qin, S.: General Education: An important direction for the reform of undergraduate education. China Education Paper (September 25, 2008) Google Scholar
- 7.Han, M.: The chief career goal of college students quietly swerved under the financial crisis. China Youth Daily (December 11, 2008)Google Scholar