Assessment of Intellectual Capital Efficiency in China Transportation Equipment Manufacturing Companies: Using DEA
In the 21st century, knowledge is the mainstream of the era, intellectual capital has began to play an increasingly important role. Using the data envelopment analysis, the paper assessed the efficiency of intellectual capital in China transportation equipment manufacturing companies. The study shows that about two fifths of the company in the industry is located in efficiency, and there is the room for improvement in the others. The intellectual capital management efficiency of the aerospace equipment manufacturing enterprises is low.
Keywordsintellectual capital data envelopment analysis transportation equipment manufacturing efficiency assessment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jing, H.: The study of the productive forces and production efficiency in the equipment manufacturing industry listed companies. The Study of Finance and Economics Problems, 33–40 (January 2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Ran, Q., Qi, F., Deng, H.: The empirical analysis of the intellectual capital efficiency in China listed companies. Accounting Communication, 61–63 (June 2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, M.: Research on measurement and investment benefit evaluation of intellectual capital in high-tech enterprise. Xi’an University of Technology (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Mavridis, Kyrmizogloup: Intellectual Capital Performance Drivers in The Greek Banking Sector. Management Research New 28 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Ante, P.: VAIC-an accounting tool for IC management. International Journal of Technology Management 20, 702–715 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Chang, S.-C., Chen, S.-S., Lai, J.-H.: The effect of alliance experience and intellectual capital on the value creation of international strategic alliances. Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning, 298–316 (April 2006)Google Scholar