The Factors Affect Middle School Sports Curriculum Reformation and Its Countermeasures Study
This article analysis the factors that hinder physical education curriculum reform, specific to the difficulties and problems in the implement process of “New Curriculum Standard of Sport and Health”, and put forward relevant countermeasures, provide reliable basis to physical education department to guide the teaching reform of school physical education, as well as establish and implement teaching policy which accord with the characteristic of middle school sport and health.
KeywordsCurriculum Reform in Physical Education factor analysis countermeasure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Estabilshed by the ministry of education of the People’s Republic of China. Physical education and health curriculum standards for ordinary high school. People’s Education Press (2003) Google Scholar
- 2.Qi, Y.-X.: Thinking of current high school physical education and health curriculum. Journal of Adult Sports Education (2), 10–101 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Lei, Z.-Z.: Countermeasures about the influence of sports equipments and facilities to the middle school. Journal of Sports (6), 75–78 (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, J.-X.: Some exploration on curriculum resource exploitation and utilization. Education Exploration (8), 40–41 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Interpretation of physical education (and health) curriculum standard, vol. 5. Hubei Press, Wuhan (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Lu, B.-G.: Some thinking about implement course standard. Sports Teaching (1), 25–26 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, Z.-S., Ji, L.: Some requirments to PE teachers of the implementation of new PE curriculum reformation. Journal of Beijing Sport University 27(3), 370–372 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Geng, P.-X., Li, Z.-G.: Development and application of school sports curriculum resources. Physical Education (3), 4–6 (2005)Google Scholar