Research of Forging Job-Shop Scheduling System Based on Quality of Service
Compared with the traditional discrete manufacturing, forging enterprise’s order-driven, integrated procedure, various product and multi-process, medium and small manufacturing mode result in the complexity of job-shop scheduling. To solve this complex scheduling problem effectively, a forging job-shop scheduling system based on quality of service was presented. Through analyzing the production mode and main processes, the key indicators affecting the quality of job-shop scheduling were proposed. Furthermore, the architecture of a forging job-shop scheduling system was established and the main functions were discussed. Finally, the data structure and the relationship between the tables were described detailedly.
Keywordsquality of service job-shop scheduling evaluation indication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ding, L., Wang, A.-M., Ning, R.-X.: Job-Shop scheduling technology with uncertain processing time. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 16(1), 98–108 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, J.-Q., Pan, Q.-K., Wang, Y.-T.: Hybrid Pareto-based tabu search algorithm for solving the multi-objective flexible Job Shop scheduling problem. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 16(7), 1419–1426 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Yu, X., Sun, S., Wang, Y.: Research on stochastic processing time oriented Job—Shop scheduling. China Mechanical Engineering 19(19), 2319–2324 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Asizoglu, M., Kirca, O.: Tardiness minimization on Parallel machines. International Journal of Produetion Economies (55),16–175 (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Kanet, J.J.: Minimizing the average deviation of job completion times about a common due date. Naval Redeareh Logisties Quarterly (28), 643–661 (1981)Google Scholar
- 7.Tong, Y.: Research on Process Preparation Resource Management in the Grid. Nanjing University of Science & Technology, Nanjing (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Wei, Y., Li, D., Jiao, G., Zhou, C.: Research on Evaluation System for Assembling Resource Reconfiguration. China Mechanical Engineering, doi: 2008-17-010Google Scholar