The Research on Positioning Using Long-Wave Time Service Station
This paper established a mathematical model which can convert time difference obtained by the receiver into latitude-longitude coordinate. Take BPL long-wave time service station as one of the transmitter of Changhe II system, the coverage area of the system is extended with effective configuration. The positioning performance of the new system is simulated using the mathematical model. A positioning test-bed is designed, the positioning error is analyzed and the results show that the scheme presented in this paper is feasible.
KeywordsTime difference Chain Hyperbolic Positioning approximate location
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, Z.: Loran C navigation mathematical methods. Northwestern polytechnical University Press (October 1991)Google Scholar
- 2.Tong, B.: Time unified technology. National Defence Industry Press, Xi’an (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.PO21 Automatic Long wave Timing receiver Manual. National Time Service Center (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.David Last eLoran from Theory to Practice, Opening Statement for Panel Discussion. University of Wales, UK, International Loran Association, Tokyo, Japan, (October 27, 2004) Google Scholar
- 5.Ding, Y.: Maritime Studies. Dalian Maritime University Press, Dalian (2000)Google Scholar