Drinking Water Source Risks Management and Conservation Planning
Now the water quality of drinking water face some austere risk, after the ordination of “Establish Scientific views on development” so as to promote the environmental protection and the holding of the sixth environmental meeting, protective measures and guarantee safely in drinking water source was considered to be the most important thing in environmental work in China. In order to reduce risk and improve the safety of drinking water source, the paper based on the man- oriented and sustainable development viewpoints; give some advise to apply scientific knowledge planning; add humanistic measures; bring forward the idea of restriction/leading blend, refinement of law and enhance standards.
KeywordsDrinking water resource risk protective measures conservation planning the sustainable development
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, J., Li, J.-H., Li, K.-K.: Safety factor and method about drinking water. Journal of Gansu Environment Research and Supervise 16(4), 374–377 (2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, X.: Actual situation and protection strategy in our drinking water source. Journal of Legal System and Society (4), 237–238 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Che, Y., Yang, K., Li, X.L.-X.: Evolvement and expectation in water source research. Journal of Environmental Scientific and Technology 28(5), 103–106 (2005) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, M.-J., Shi, Q.-C., Wang, L.-Q.: Easy analysis in reservoir style water source protection. Journal of China Water Conservancy (5), 16–18 (2006) (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, X.-G.: Protection system in water source. Journal of Water Source Protection (5), 46–49 (2004) (in Chinese) Google Scholar