Research on the Countermeasures of Tianjin to Join GPA
China launched formal negotiations to join the GPA in the December 28, 2007; On July 19, 2010 the WTO Government Procurement Committee submitted a revised bid list, the door of China’s government procurement market will be open. Tianjin is one of four municipalities in China, the economy is large in scale, rapid development, and the government procurement market potential is also large. In Joining GPA, Tianjin government procurement will face opportunities and challenges. Therefore, this research needs to adapt to the situation and development, provide reference information for Tianjin Joining GPA.
KeywordsGovernment Procurement Agreement (GPA) Government Procurement Volume Tianjin Countermeasure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Anonymous: E-Procurement goes mainstream. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management 53(168) (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Smith, S.A.: Government procurement in the WTO. Kluner law international, The Hague (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Page, H.R. Public Purchasing and marerial Management Mass D.C.Heath & Compamy, 39 (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.WTO《Agreement on Government Procurement》 Google Scholar
- 5.Emanuelli, P.: Government Procurement. Lexis Nexis Canada (2005)Google Scholar