How to Resolve Problems of Strategic Positioning of Higher Institutions—From the Perspective of Corporative Strategic Analysis
At the present stage, there exist some basic contradictions which still have not been resolved for many years in strategic positioning for the development of higher institutions of China. The way to deal with the problems is to break through case-style thinking method and expand visions of strategic analysis. Since theories and experience of corporative strategic analysis are old and profound, they will definitely provide a salutary lesson to do research on strategic positioning of higher institutions.
Keywordsstrategic positioning discipline category structure hierarchy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, S.: Discussion on classification of universities again. Accession of Higher Education of China (Shanghai) (4) (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Tang, W.: Structural analysis of private higher education in Japan. Heilongjiang Researches on Higher Education (12) (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Xie, W.: Structural analysis of popularization of higher education in China. Educational Science and Publishing House, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Sun, J.: Improving the focus capacity and growing in temptation (July 11, 2005), http://www.boraid.com/
- 5.Fortune 500, China Life Insurance ranks 133, http://www.e-chinalife.com/ (July 09, 2009)
- 6.Zhan, X.: Meditation of talents cultivation goals towards undergraduate students in local colleges. Heilongjiang Education (Research and Accession of Higher Education) (6) (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.He, Y., Zhang, B.: Theoretical analysis on insufficient supply of skilled talents in China. Education and Vocation Theoretical Edition (1) (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, X.: Universities’ diploma was challenged by vocational skills. News Tonight, Tianjin (August 11, 2009)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, Y., Gao, F.: Talents also encounter a difficult winter Deputy of People’s Congress consult on graduate employment (March 13, 2007), http://www.xinhuanet.com/edu/
- 10.Chen, S., Wang, J., Yin, L.: Discussion on recent and long-term developing models of recruiting scale of graduate in China. Research On Education Tsinghua University (4) (2004)Google Scholar