The Deepening of International Labor’s Division and Transnational Human Resource Management
As the deepening of international labor’s division, many of our enterprises start to “go out” and try to become multinational corporations, so how to improve our human resource management is very important. In view of this, this paper describes the new development of transnational human resource management which are promoted by the deepening international labor’s division, then illustrates the challenges which also owe to the deepening the international labor’s division, finally this paper gives some suggestions to improve our level of Transnational Human Resource Management.
Keywordsinternational labor’s division transnational human resource management human resource management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, G.-Y.: Multinationals Human Resources Management Model. China’s Collective Economy (9) (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Gan, Y.-X.: Transnational Human Resource Management. Wuhan University of Technology (November 2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Hu, H., Zhang, L.-M.: Dynamic value chain and international human resource management. Decision Consulting Newsletter 1 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Liang, J., Li, B.-.Y, Dai, Y.: The process of Chinese enterprises in international human resource management strategy in the. Business Research 19(327) (2005); overallGoogle Scholar
- 5.Xia, X.-Y., Wang, Y.: The deepening of international labor’s division and national economic security. Huazhong Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences) 40(6) (November 2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Shao, F.: Multinational Human Resource Management Review. Economic Forum (17) (September 2009); the total section 465Google Scholar
- 7.Liao, M.: Cross-cultural context of human resources management. Modern Finance (3) (2008), (280) overallGoogle Scholar