Research on the Principle Parts of Ecological Technology Innovation for Recycled Economy
The characters of ecological technology innovation limit the structure of innovation principle parts during the development of circular economy, which is a deterministic process including economic benefit, social benefit and ecological benefit. According to this, the principal parts of innovation cannot be single one but multielement, in which enterprise is the core with the support of government, college, institute and the public.
KeywordsCircular Economy ecological technology innovation innovation principle parts
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, L.-H.: A Fuzzy Credit-rating Approach for Commercial Loans: a Taiwan Case. International Journal of Management Science (10), 408–419 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Lee, K., Hyung, L.: Identification of λ-fuzzy Measure by Genetic Algorithms. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 301–309 (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Sapp, J.: Concepts of Symbiogenesis, pp. 100–105. Yale University Press (1992)Google Scholar
- 5.Kacprzyk, J., Yager, R.R.: Advances in the Dempster-Shafer Theory of Evidence. Wiley (1994)Google Scholar
- 6.Burgelman, R., Maidique, M.A., Wheelwright, S.C.: Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation, pp. 322–324. McGrow-Hill Inc., New York (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.Burkill, J.C.: The lebesgue integral. Cambridge Unibersity Press (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, Y.-Z.: Communication Theory of Technological Innovation, pp. 44–45. Northeastern University Press, Shen yang (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Mowery, D.C., Rosenberg, N.: Technology and the pursuit of economic growth. Cambridge University Press (1989)Google Scholar