Building of the Green Space Plants and Architecture
Based on the building and plant as the research object, this paper expounds the plants and architectural design association. Through the analysis of the ecological effect of plants, the combining forms of building and plants and adornment meaning, this paper emphatically expounds plants and architectural profundity contact. Finally from the perspective of the ecological design, this paper discusses the bionic building plant application. This paper fully lists the outstanding case at home and abroad, summarizes the sustainable development of plants and architecture combination, making design much closer to the nature.
KeywordsPlants Architecture Green space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, B.: Green building introduction. Chemical industry press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, Z., Liming: The green house greening environment technology. Chemical industry press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.[Jan] Jian, G.: Architecture and greening. China architecture & building press, Beijing (1992)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, M.: Urban green space system and living environment. China architecture & building press, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Simens, J.O.: Landscape planning— field plan and design manual, 3rd edn., p. 294. China architecture & building press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar