The Impact of the Traditional Female Aesthetic Ideas on Visual Communication Design
The traditional Chinese culture stresses “harmony between man and heaven” and “combination of softness and hardness”, and a variety of visual expression techniques emerge one after another. The traditional female aesthetic ideas significantly influence the innovation of visual communication design, and provide more valuable design space for visual communication design.
Keywordsthe traditional female aesthetic ideas visual communication design aesthetic ideas
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, Y.Z., Lu, Y.: The history and aesthetics of visual communication design. Renmin university of China publishing house, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Y.: The principles of visual communication design. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Hu, J.: Aesthetics. Beijing University Press (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Arnheima, R., Yao, T. (trans.): Visual Thinking. Sichuan People’s Publishing House (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Liang, Y., Hu, X., Gong, C.P.: Aesthetic psychology of the Chinese people. Shandong People’s Publishing House (2002)Google Scholar