The Innovative Thinking in Book Binding Design
Book binding design can advance the cognition of the artistic quality and design language, improve the taste of readers and promote the development of books industry and publishing in China. Excellent works of book binding have unique innovation. Having been regarded as vision carries of plane, book binding is limited into old mode of thinking for a long time. Designers should use innovative mode of thinking to conceive and transform the value for design. Making full use of the different type of format, designers innovate and produce the external styling and pages of solid of books. With the development of modern science and application of innovative materials in book binding, we will explore a new way together the material language and the green books as a whole new philosophy of creative thinking so as to display the charm of book arts.
Keywordsbook design innovation materials type environmental protection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Management Writing Group, Theory and Method of Creative Thinking. Economic Management Press (May 1999)Google Scholar
- 2.He, Z.: Walking in the New Thinking World. Central compilation & translation press (May 2005)Google Scholar
- 3.YiTang, R.F.: Binding Design. China Textile &Apparel Press (January 2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu, B.: Book Design. Hubei Fine Arts Publishing House, Wuhan (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Lv, J.: JingRen Book Design. Jilin Fine Arts Publishing House, Jilin (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Berson, H.: Material and Memory. Hua Xia Press, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Ling, Q.: Brief History of Book Binding Design Art. HeiLongjiang People’s Publishing House, Haerbin (1984)Google Scholar