The Blend of Modern Graphic Design and the Culture and Art of Traditional Chinese Paper-Cut
Chinese folk paper-cut is the most representative of artistic form in Chinese folk, which is the basis of folk art and the maternal art, providing good learning and reference for modern graphic design has played. This paper focuses on an in-depth analysis of how the traditional Chinese folk paper-cut art to make combination and fusion in modern graphic design.
Keywordsfolk paper-cut graphic design aesthetic implication
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, S.: A History of Graphic Design. China Youth Press (1998)Google Scholar
- 2.Jing, C.: Chinese folk paper-cut art study. Beijing Arts and Crafts Press (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Lu, S.: Chinese folk paper-cut. Hunan Fine Arts Publishing House (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Lan, Z., Pu, F.: Chinese Folk Art. China Textile and Appare Press (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, Y.: The history of Visual Communication Design and Aesthetics. China Renmin University Press, Beijing (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Xu, Z.: Overview of Chinese Folk Art. People’s Publishing House (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhu, G.: Modern poster art history. Bookstore Publishing House, Shanghai (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Chang, Z.: Outline of Chinese traditional culture. Law Press, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, X.: Modern advertising design. Fudan University Press (2002, 2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, X.: Modern advertising design. Fudan University Press (2002, 2004) Google Scholar
- 11.Zhong, R.: Trace and Image. People’s Fine Arts Publishing House (2004)Google Scholar
- 12.Wang, G.: Graphic design. Tsinghua University Academy of Fine Arts Press, Beijing (200)Google Scholar