To Improve College Teachers Multimedia Software Design Capability Theory of Basic Research
Informatization teaching methods are widely applied in colleges and universities, especially with the growing popularity of multimedia technology of software. Not only can active teaching atmosphere, expand the student’s thinking, improve teaching efficiency, but also strengthens the teaching effect and improve the teaching efficiency. Now because of many multimedia software designers, resulting in lack of theoretical support, Multimedia information design does not reach the Ideal target, the side-effect is the deviation of teaching theory and practice. All kinds of micro teaching and learning strategies are not fully effective in multi-software also. Therefore, the role of theory on practice is obvious.
KeywordsMultimedia software design capability universities theory research
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wangqian, Zhangbaolong: Talk about the multimedia teaching the requirements for teachers. Science & Technology Information (25) (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Chenhua: The multimedia teaching effect and the insufficiency. Journal of Guangxi University (Natural Science Edition) (s1) (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhengxunan, Hemingge: University of multimedia teaching empirical research. China University Teaching (11) (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Wangjuan: University of factor analysis and suggestions about multimedia teaching effect influence. E-education Research (5) (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Jinyan: Multimedia courseware for teaching quality and teaching effect factors probing. E-education Research (5) (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Niexiaoyi, Zhangjun: Multimedia courseware 5/10/20/30/40 laws. China Education Info. (22) (2008)Google Scholar