Graphic Design of Poetic Thought
Poetic thought in modern graphic design plays a unique role, it will visual elements complete refine and expression comes out, with the most concise and effective visual form show more design theme profound connotations. Poetry imagery as design, graphic design vision language manifestation of rhythm and cadence with poetry imagery exist the subtle relation.
KeywordsGraphic design Poetic thought Visual language Poetry artistic conception
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, S.: World History of Graphic Design. China Youth Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhu, G.: Poetics. Shanghai Ancient Books Publishing House, Shanghai (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, F.: World Masters design ideas. Heilongjiang Fine Arts Publishing House, Heilongjiang (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, E.: Cultural Studies of Modern Advertising. Shandong People’s Publishing House, Jinan (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Tan, P.: Design, In the name of heritage. Sichuan Fine Arts Publishing House, Sichuan (2005)Google Scholar