The Research on the Social Appraisal Index System of Reproduction of Media Politic to Sport Events
We will conduct this project design and arrange investigation and research about the task by using questionnaire survey, interview and analytical hierarchy process at the point of the 16th game of college students in Hebei province. The questionnaire was given out in two stages, factors of each index will be confirmed at the first time. The ratio of relative importance among factors in each index will be confirmed in the second time in order to be used in the analytical hierarchy process. By researching the relation between the reproduction of media politic to provincial sports events and the social appraisal, the index system of that in order to reappear the initial mechanism of action of international media politic on social appraisal in Beijing Olympic Games. It will be an example of framework for the establishing social appraisal in the important international sport game in the future and promote the development of quantization research on international media and social appraisal on sports.
KeywordsThe sport events media politics social appraisal valuation index system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brookes, R.: Representing Sport. Arnold, London (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Meisenheimer, M.: No Pants Required: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Television Sports Broadcasting. Wheatmark, Tucson (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Sandvoss, C.: A Game of Two Halves Football Fandom, Television and Globalisation. Routledge, New York (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Hyatt, W.: Kicking Off the Week: A History of Monday Night Football on ABC Television, 1970-2005. McFarland, Jefferson (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Boyle, D.: Mobile Communication and the Sports Industry: The Case of 3G. Trends in Communication 12, 96–114 (2004)Google Scholar