Discussing Three-Dimensional Design Cheongsam from Clothing Human Engineering
From traditional and modern cheongsam, compared with the human body, the author analyzed three-dimensional design cheongsam in body measurement, loose measure design, structural design, and other human engineering functions. And further elaborate method of body measurement, important parts of loose design, method of structural design. The study of further improvement of cheongsam to adapt to the aesthetic demand of contemporary significance.
Keywordsclothing human engineering cheongsam body measurement loose design structural design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zheng, R., Zhang, H.: Robes of traditional and modern design, pp. 21–23. China Textile Industry Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao, Y., Shan, L., Liu, J.: Body design clothing. Knitting Industry, 31–34 (May 2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Hang, H., Zheng, R., Xu, F., Wang, X.H.: Robes amount of space allocated provincial relations with the side seam shape. Beijing Institute of Clothing, 39–45 (March 2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhuang, L.: Shanghai cheongsam style and structure of the change. Silk, 50–52 (February 2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Hen, R., Chen, W.: Cheongsam design of the shape changes of the evolution and structure. Zhejiang University of Technology, 155–159 (February 2007)Google Scholar