Brief Discussion of “Concept Illustration Art” of Information Age
This paper is based on the evolution of traditional illustration to modern illustration. With the brief review of the development of art, it stated the changes between the development of human society information and the way, the speed of information dissemination; The areas of modern illustration are mainly used in printing media from the past to TV, the Internet and other electronic media quickly, thus formed more beyond the traditional “illustration” concept; Illustration will continue to seek and enlarge self-development space with the development of human information age, which will continue playing an important role in modern society information dissemination.
Keywordsillustration traditional concept illustrations Modern concept illustrations illustration form information dissemination
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu, F.: Illustrations of cultural history, P1. New Star Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Cao, F., Joe, S.: Perceptual Schema. Jiangsu Art Press, Nanjing (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Sheng, R., Wang, J.: Illustration Art. Hefei University Press, Hefei (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, H.: Illustration Art and Culture. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, S.: Illustration history of the United States. China Youth Press, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar