Investment Portfolio Model Based on Attention
Markowitz portfolio theory is the core of microfinance, but modern stock market is increasingly reflected in a attention market. The modification and development of original theory model is to generate attention constraints from portfolio model, which is the theoretic basis of regulating stock market.
Keywordsattention constraints investment portfolio efficiency frontier
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, Z., Wang, S.: EaR Risk Measurement and Dynamic Investment Decision. Quantitative and Technical Economics (1) (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Chenshou, Deng, X., Wang, S., Liu, W.: Impact on the Efficient Frontier of Portfolio Varying Capital Structure. Chinese Journal of Management Science (1) (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Tang, X., Pan, J.: The effective frontier assurance of portfolio on no condition of cost of short selling. Forecasting (5) (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, H., Fan, Z., Pan, D.: The optimal selection of portfolio with transaction costs. Journal of Management Science (2) (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, S., Qiu, W., Wang, S.: Universal Portfolio selection with transaction costs. Theory & Practice (1) (2003)Google Scholar