Basic Analysis on Molecular Behavior of RMB Settlement
Cross-border RMB settlement is important content of RMB internationalization and regionalization. In reality, it features as two practical types as “Yunnan model” and “Shanghai model”. This paper analyzes deeply their situation, operational mechanism and development. Analyze trigger basis of enterprises choosing people by game frogs and its replicator dynamical equation of state, propose successful experiences of copying “Yunnan model”, and improve the development routine of “Shanghai model” by initiative and clear gradual systematic accumulation.
KeywordsRMB cross-border settlement accumulation system game frogs
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhou, Y.: Study on currency cooperation and RMB regionalization in Sino-ASEAN. Research of Finance (May 2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Shi, W., Ding, Y.: The basic principles and path of RMB regionalization at this stage. Journal of Economic Outlook (July 2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Han, M., Yuan, X.: Study on RMB regionalization based on trade. Global Economy (February 2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Qiu, Z., He, L.: The feasibility of regionalization of RMB. China Finiance (October 2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Suning: Steady progress in cross-border trade RMB settlement of the Yangtze River Delta. China Finance (August 2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Gong, Q.: Several thoughts in grass-root People’s Bank to promote steadily and fast economic development. Zhejiang Finance (April 2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Feng, D., Xie, J.: Study on RMB regionalization strategies based on currency competition. Guangxi Finance Research (January 2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Cao, Y.: Discussion on systematic construction of RMB regionalization. Zhejiang Finance (April 2009)Google Scholar