Path Analysis on How Attention Impacts Investment Decision Making
Attention bottleneck exerts double restraints on information set in the course of the information receiving. As a kind of subjective resource, attention determines the condition of information set which leads to decision-making expectation deviation and fuzzy condition in action and status space. This further influences his economic behaviors. Attention has become a key link in the decision-making chain from information to attention to decision-making and then to new information. The author analyzes why and how attention influences economic behaviors by using the set theory under the framework of decision-making. The paper discusses the relationship between attention and economic behaviors from the angles “attention dark box” in the course of information of normal and practice in order to discover the receiving.
KeywordsInformation set decision-making chain action space double restrains
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, L.: Uncertainty in Decision-Making and Investment in Financial Assets. Guangdong People’s Publishing House (August 2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, L.: Modern Statistical Analysis of Financial and Investment. China Statistics Press (December 2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, L.: Attention Economics. Zhejiang University Press (April 2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, Y.: New Progress of Research on Selective Attention Mechanism–Negative Priming Effect and The Inhibition of Distracting Information. Psychological Science 21 (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Liqi, Z., Gang, H.: Psychological Decision-Making Under Uncertain Situation- Adaptation and Cognition. J. Advances in Psychological Science 5 (November 2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhao, D., Liu, M.: New Progress of Research on Attention Visual Search. Advances in Psychological Science 1 (October 2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, L., Fu, X., Sun, Y.: Cognitive–Ecological Sampling Approach of Judgement on Biases analysis. Advances in Psychological Science 3, 601–606 (2003)Google Scholar