Study on Digital City’s Technique and Urban Planning
Digital city’s technique provides multi-level, high quality, high efficient information services and decisive support for governments, enterprises and individuals, accomplishes fast paced development of productivity and general improvement of people’s living standard. GIS is built platform of total system. Provide objective overall information for urban planning design and three dimensional virtualized direction of development also provides technical support for process of urban planning design and achievements exhibition.
Keywordsdigital city GIS three dimensional virtualization urban planning design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cao, C.: Study on virtual city three dimensional modeling theories and method. Master Thesis Central South University (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng, J.: How to digitalize city-study on digital city construction. China City Press (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, Q.: Study on city landscape virtual reality application Master Thesis Jilin University (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, S.: City urbanization and UGIS. Science Press (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Dengyu: Ideology and historic development of virtual reality. Journal of Donghua University (1), 7–8 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Gong, J.: Object-oriented spatio-temporal data model in GIS. Journal of Surveying and Mapping 26(4) (1997)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, X., Linhui, Zhanghong: Virtual city construction principles and methods. Science Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar