On Ecological Architecture Technology and Design Aesthetics
There are greater and greater contradictory and conflicts of development of human and living environment we have to face with. The proportion of architecture’s energy consumption is quite big. It is obvious in architecture energy, ventilation design, construction of natural light and artificial lighting. As the technology becomes mature, the demand of design aesthetics has been proposed. The necessity of combination between technology and art is analyzed from style beauty and structure beauty.
Keywordsecological architecture technology aesthetics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, H.: High-tech Ecological Architecture. Tianjin University Press (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, H.: Ecological Architecture: the future-focused architecture. Southeast University Press (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, X.: Arcology. China Architecture & Architecture Press (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Sue, R.: Ecohouse 2 a design guide. China Forestry Publishing House (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, D.: On the ecological design. China Architecture & Architecture Press (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Xiayun: Ecological and sustainable developing architecture. Journal of Architecture (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Gong, C.: Considerations in developing ecological architectures. Architecture (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Hanpei, Liangxue, Zhang, Y.: Analysis on spatial shapes of modern ecological architectures. World Architectures (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Lizhe, Zengjian, Xiaorong: New Aesthetic Conception of Contemporary Arcology. New Architecture (2004)Google Scholar