Discusses Display Space Information Dissemination to Appeal to the Point
Display activities is a kind of dissemination of information activity, it contributed to the people and things dialogue between process, embodies a relationship between disseminator and receiver, the fundamental purpose is to make the populace most effective to accept the related information in the limited space and time. And appeal to point for designers can generally been understood as through certain media to target audience gambits and pass on in order to achieve the desired response. This article from the display space information transmission of several appeal point expounds display space as the design process is the most direct medium of communication that play the role of dissemination of information.
Keywordsspace of display information dissemination display for information appeal Point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arnheim, R.: Art and visual perception. China Social Sciences Press, Beijing (1984)Google Scholar
- 2.Dollo, L.: Individual culture and popular culture. Shanghai People’s Press, Shanghai (1987)Google Scholar
- 3.Dai, Y.: Dissemination study theory and application. Lanzhou University Press, Lanzhou (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Peng, J.: Art study introduction. Beijing University Publishing press, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.HanBin: Display design learning. HeiLongjiang Art Press, Harbin (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.ZhuXi: Exhibiting space design. Shanghai People’s Art Press, Shanghai (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Heping, Z.: Space. Southeast University Press, Nanjing (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Bryan, L.: Space language. China Architecture Building Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Sanoff, H.: Visual research methods in desing. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York (1991)Google Scholar
- 10.Harrigan, J.E.: Human factors research: methods and applications for architects and interior designers. Elsevier, Amsterdam (1987)Google Scholar