The Design of Function Signal Generator Based on Delphi and ARM
Traditional signal sources have a large body. It can not meet the needs of Special occasions and is difficult to operate by computers. A function generator need to be designed which has such features as Multi-wave pattern, large-scale, high-precision, stable, portable and general. The design of new generator combined ARM and EDA technologies together using ADS1.2 development environment and Delphi 7.0 OOP development environment. We choose chip LPC2103 as ARM processor, chip MAX038 as signal generator unit, chip MAX232 as Level shifter and chip AD811 as signal amplifier. The signal generator we designed is operating normally and satisfying in the testing experiments based on LPC2103 development board.
KeywordsSignal Generator Module ARM LPC2103 Delphi MAX038
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.ARM Inc. ARMv7-M Architecture Application Level Reference Manual. first beta release (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Du, C.-L.: The ARM architecture and programming. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, Y.-T., Yang, G.-J.: Delphi + MSComm control development serial communication process. Journal of Industrial Control Press (July 2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Max, M.: MAX038 High-Frequency Waveform Generator Rev. (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, X.-H., Zhou, C.-L., Liu, T.: MAX232 principle and application. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar