A Research on University Teachers’ Information Use Behavior Analysis Model
Based on the theory of TAM and TTF model, the paper proposes an analysis model of university teachers’ information use behavior, points out the factors of university teachers’ information use behavior include external factors, internal factors and core factors, and the relationship among the above-mentioned factors. The paper uses the survey methods and chooses 220 teachers of 5 universities as the sample, through the analysis of sample data, discusses the relationship among the main factors and the information use behavior, and finally verifies the model.
Keywordsuniversity teachers information use behavior
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cao, J.: The effectiveness of college teachers information behavior and realization acts. The Science of College Education, University Education Science, pp. 79–80 (May 2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Cao, P., Zhao, Y., Xu, Y.: An empirical study about the use behavior of government websites based on TAM model. New Technology of Library and Information Service, 77–80 (February 2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Ye, X.: Analysis of Network Information Resources based on the integration model TAM and TTF. Library and Information Service, 39–41 (March 2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Lei, Y., Ming, L., Li, X.: An model study about the efficiency of Network information of resource to use—Based on TAM / TTF model. Document, Information & Knowledge, 78–82 (April 2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, Y., Xu, H.: An empirical study review of technology acceptance model. R & d Management, 93–98 (March 2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Davis, F.D.: Perceived usefulness perceived usability and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Qurterly (September 1989)Google Scholar
- 7.Yan, W., Deng, X.: The basic problems of Internet users information behavior. Library and Information Service, 37–39 (June 2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Goodhue, D.L.: Development and Measurement Validity of a Task–Technology Fit Instrument for User Evaluations of Information Systems. Decision Sciences, 105–138 (January 1998)Google Scholar
- 9.Ren, X.: A research about information technology acceptance model of teacher based on TAM and TTF model. Distance Education in China, 64–65 (September 2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Li, G.: The influence factors of information Behavior of College user. Academic Library and Information Service, 51–54 (March 2009)Google Scholar