New Characteristics of Clothing in the Culture of Social Gender
This paper mainly focuses on clothing’s constructional process under the influence of the culture of social gender and demonstrates the different characteristics of clothing culture result from different cultures of social genders while the whole society is searching for low-carbon life. It will further analyze the new tendency led by neutralized clothing culture, the clothing’s characteristics of male and female has produced a kind of cultural ambience and complementary and reinforced appeal, which has new clothing language effect with the decreasing boundary of social gender to clothing style.
Keywordssocial gender neutralized clothing language
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhou, S.: Analysis on Clothing’s Emotional Design. Domestic and Oversea Textile (2), 20–21 (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Lurie: Interpretation of Clothing, Li, C.( trans.): China Textile & Apparel Press, Beijing (2000) Google Scholar
- 3.Li, D.: The History of Western Clothing. Higher Education Press, Beijing (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Tong, X.: China’s Women in 30 Years /Sociological Research on Gender. Collection of Women’s Studies (3) (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Hua, M.: Psychology of Clothing. China Textile & Apparel Press, Beijing (2004)Google Scholar