Analysis of Social Change of Neutral Fashion
“Neutral” clothing plays an important role as a social phenomenon prevalent in contemporary society. In order to explore “neutral” clothing space of development, it embedded “neutral” clothing to social version. Analyzed, researched the style development theory from the view of social exchange so as to point out neutral fashion direction affected by social theory and also convey inner feelings of wearers.
Keywordssocial exchange neutral clothing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Feng, X.: Social research methods. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Vago, S. (wrote), Wang, X. (trans.): Social change. Peking University Press, Beijing (2007) Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, L.: Sociology of modern design. Hunan Science and Technology Press (May 2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Kaise, S.B., Li, H.: Social psychology of clothing. China Textile Press (March 2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Ma, L., Zhang, Z.: On the history of neutral clothing space, vol. 19. Xi’an Engineering Science and Technology University (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Min, H.: From the "hierarchy of needs" of the history of clothing personalized with neutral phenomenon. Suzhou Silk Institute of Technology (May 1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Xia, X.: Interpretation of the trend of the prevalence of women in neutral. Changsha Institute (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, W.: Anatomy "neutral" movement. University Times (12) (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Su, G.: Century Review of neutral clothing. Ornaments (01) (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.Ma, X.: Clothing neutral Phenomena. Suzhou University (2008)Google Scholar