The Integration of Industry with Finance’s International Comparison
The integration of industry with finance is one important way of the national economy development and which direct impact on one country’s economic performance. This article describes two typical models, the market-based and bank-based; compare the economy efficiency of the two and what we can learn from the experience.
Keywordsmarket-based bank-based economic efficiency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, Y., Wang, Z.: Industrial and financial capital integration, benefits and the international tendency. Journal of Dalian Maritime University 5(4) (December 2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Xu, T., Shan, X.: Integrating Industrial Capital with Financial Capital: Reasons, Methods and Effects. Journal of Xiamen University (5), 107–112 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Meng, J., Liu, Z.: Combination of Industry and Finance in the Perspective of Rotation of Capital. Journal of Xiamen University (2), 37–42 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhen, W., Gou, W.: The study of the integration of finance with industry mechanisms in china. Economic Research (3), 47–51 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Huang, M.: New Theory of the integration of finance with industry, pp. 50–71. China Economic Press (2000)Google Scholar