Analysis on the Design of Intelligent Buildings Based on Low Carbon Ideas
With the increasing concentration of carbon dioxide, cycling balance of carbon in nature is completely broken. “Low carbon concept” is not a popular vocabulary or slogan but something related to the future direction of all human beings. Intelligent buildings are not the same as energy-saving buildings. There are too many automation equipments for the purpose of maximum comfort and convenience which greatly increase the consumption of energy. Air-conditioning Variable flow technology and Optimal Management of supply and distribution system in the Building’s automatic control system can maximize energy savings. This is the most effective solution to the existing buildings for energy saving modification. Designs of new intelligent buildings should take the use of new and forward-looking energy-saving technologies into full account. The principles of sustainable development and harmony of environment, architecture, humanities, science and technology should also be followed.
KeywordsLow Carbon Intelligent building Design Building Automation System Variable Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Long, W.: Energy Conservation and Energy Efficiency Management of Building. China Building Industry Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Jia, H.: Human and the Building Environment. Beijing Industry University Press (January 2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, G.: Building Automation System. Machinery Industry Press (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, L.: The Key Technology in Building Automation System. Building Energy Conservation (July 2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Hong, H.: Energy Saving Building, Green Building and Low Carbon Building. Building (April 2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, G.: Building Energy Conservation and Low Carbon Building. Science and Technology Information (July 2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Ou, Y.: Building Energy Conservation Is an Important Part of Promoting Sustainable Development. China Engineering Consulting (February 2005)Google Scholar