An Econometric Analysis of the Consumption Difference in the Urban Household in China
Household consumption plays an important role in the socio-economic development, People’s reasonable consumption patterns and moderate consumption size conducive to sustain economic health of the scale of growth. Since the 20th century, 90 years, China’s consumer has changed greatly, affect consumer spending differences between regions are many factors, In order to analyze the differences in consumer spending and the quantitative relationship between the levels of consumption and the influence factors, choice is the use of econometric analysis the relationship between consumption and income of function model, with a view to reveal the main factors that affect the per capita consumption expenditure of urban residents in various regions of a significant difference in this stage and the corresponding policy recommendations.
Keywordshousehold consumption household income econometric model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Michael, K.Y., Zhu, L.: Financial liberalization and economic growth: a theoretial annlysis of the transforming. Pacific Economic Review, 125–158 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, J., Zhang, J.: The Effect of life Expectancy on Fertility, Saving, Schooling and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence. Scand. J. of Economics, 45–66 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, W.: The discusstion of househould consumption of china. Economic Theory and Economic Management, 76–80 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Rhodes, M.: Diversification efficiency and deposit rates. Applied Financial Economics, 935–945 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou, Z.: A view to the relationship between savings and investment. Economic Forum, 18–19 (2004)Google Scholar