The Analysis of Mental Health Education among Impoverished College Students
The impoverished students is a special group, whose mental development is drawing social attention increasingly. The research combining economic aid with mental health education from the aspects of the status on the part of mental health among impoverished college students and relevant educational measures conduces to the perfection of management strategies and financing system.
KeywordsImpoverished college students mental health measures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, Y., Fang, R., Miao, X., Huang, J.: The Mental Health Survey of 760 Newly Enrolled Impoverished StudentsGoogle Scholar
- 2.Jia, H.: Psychological Health problems and Countermeasures of the Impoverished College Students. The Journal of Shangdong Youth Management Cadre Institute (1), 51–52 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Y.: Focus on Psychology – the Subject Not Being Ignored in Ideological and Political EducationGoogle Scholar
- 4.Li, Y.: The Research of Mental Health Status and Measures of the Impoverished Students. Chinese Health Education (9), 566–567 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.He, F.: Mind Analysis and Support of the Impoverished College Students. Explorations (December 2006)Google Scholar