Financial Fragility and the Study of KLR Signal Model Critical Value in China
Subprime crisis, which happened in America, exacerbated the financial fragility all over the world. With the world economic recession, the possibility of the second bottom is higher than expected. Studying financial fragility in China is of great significance at this time. The measurements of the financial fragility have many standards and every standard has advantages and disadvantages. This article chose the most common method of measuring the financial fragility and got the indexes of China’s financial fragility in 1998~2009. Then according to fitting the macro-economic indicators and the financial fragility indexes, this paper calculated KLR signal model critical value in China, contrasted with the international standards and analyzed the financial fragility in China. At last, this article provided some decision-makings for China’s development.
Keywordsfinancial fragility KLR signal model macroeconomic indicators
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stiglitz, J., Weiss, A.: Credit rationing in markets with imperfectinformation. The American Economic Review, 393–410 (June 1981)Google Scholar
- 2.Huang, J.: Concerning the financial fragility. Financial Reserch, 41–49 (March 2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, Z.: Financial integration and fragility: international coparison research. Economic and Scientific, 25–31 (June 2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Yan, T., Li, N.: China’s stste-owned commercial bank system vulnerability analysis. The Contemporary Economic Research, 25–26 (January 2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, M., Luo, J.: Theory of the financial crisis. Economic and Scientific, 72–80 (April 2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Tan, F.: The development and construction of the banking crisis’s KLR early warning system. Reserch on Development, 33–38 (June 2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Xi, L., Ouyang, S.: Construction and analysis of the Financial risk evaluation index system. Hunan Deministration Institute, 55–59 (April 2010)Google Scholar