The Research and Application of Case-Based Reasoning in Fixture Design
The application of case-based reasoning in Computer-aided Fixture Design is introduced, including the expression of configuration design, searching and matching of case etc. The method of case structure is described on the base of Case-based Reasoning system. The guide style fuzzy searching functions for mold and die case is used to give the searching range and the most similar case is searched from the antecedent cases. The case is modified to satisfy the new situation and then stored in the case base according to the technique. This fixture design system is expected to possess two characteristics, the first is that the limitation of using the man-machine conversation assembling system is avoided and it is more intelligent than the traditional system; the second is that the system can acquire new knowledge from every consultation, and becomes more experienced.
Keywordsmodular fixture computer-aided design case-based reasoning expert system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wu, Z., Qin, G., Lu, Y.: A New Algorithm for Locating Error Based on Velocity Composition Law. Journal of Test and Measurement Technology 23, 7–13 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Yuan, D., Ma, J.: Application of CBR in Tube Flexible Welding Fixture CAD System. Science Technology and Engineering 9, 3327–3332 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Robust Ron Sun reasoning, Integrating rule –based and similarity reasoning. Artificial Intelligence 75, 241–295 (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Kolodner, J.L.: An Introduction to Case-based Reasoning. Morgan Kaufmann Publisher, San FranciscoGoogle Scholar
- 5.Li, Y., Liao, W., Li, Y.: Application of CBR Technology in Designing for Aircraft Tools. Jiangsu Machine Building & Automation 36, 64–67 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Y., Fan, J.-H., Tian, S.-G.: Method for Case Representation in Expert System Based on Case-based Reasoning. Journal of Shanghai University of Engineering Science 19, 42–46 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Wu, Z., Xiao, J., Wu, T.: Analysis Model of Constraint of Degrees of Freedom of a Workpiece Based on Fixture. Machine Tool & Hydraulics 35, 19–22 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Qin, G., Zhang, W., Li, Y.: New Algorithm of Fixture Locating Scheme Design. Journal of Test and Measurement Technology 22, 236–240 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Stottler, R.H.: Rapid Retrieval Algorithms for Case-Based Reasoning. In: Proc. of the 1 Ith Intel. Con. on Artificial Intelligene, vol. 1, pp. 233–237 (January 1989)Google Scholar