Comparative Analysis of the Economic Contribution of Sino-US Agricultural Economic System
This paper will analyze and compare the status of agricultural economic system in the U.S. and China, construct the model on the economic contribution of system to agriculture to quantify the comparison, to find out the shortage of agricultural economic system in China and put forward proposals for reform.
KeywordsChina the U.S agricultural economic system comparative analysis contribution reform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nelson, R.: National Systems of Innovation: A Comparative Study. Oxford University Press (1993)Google Scholar
- 2.Porter, M.E.: Clusters and the New Economics of Competition. Harvard Business Review (11-12), 30–35 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Venables, A.J.: Cities and Trade, External Trade and Internal Geography in Developing Economies, Wording Paper (November 2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Cooke, Schienstock: Structural Competitiveness and Learning Region, Enterprise and Innovation Management Studies Google Scholar
- 5.Kos, et al.: Property rights and institutional change. Shanghai People’s Publishing House (1994)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, Y.: Economic Theory of Institutional Change: Change and the mandatory nature of induced changes. Property rights and institutional change. Shanghai People’s Publishing House (1994)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, M., Zhang, J.: The Economic Analysis of the innovation in China’s agriculture. Economies of the North (April 2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Luo, Y.: Economic analysis of the changes in China’s rural land system. Xinjiang University Philosophy and Social Science Edition (June 2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Xu, G.: Ownership structure and property system in China Studies. Inner Mongolia University Press (1996)Google Scholar