Study on the Rural Social Endowment Insurance System in Tianjin
Tianjin rural social endowment insurance system is a part of the social insurance system in Tianjin which plays an important role in ensuring the lives of elderly rural residents. This paper introduces the present status of rural social endowment insurance in Tianjin, and elaborates the necessity for the establishment of rural social endowment insurance. It also puts forward a series of countermeasures to improve the rural social endowment insurance system, and creates both realistic and forward-looking institutional measures meanwhile.
Keywordssocial insurance rural endowment probability level aging
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cai, J.: Legal Research on China’s Rural Social Security System. U.S.-China Economic Review 4(7), 80–81 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, X.: Question and Answer by Li Bengong – the Deputy Managing Director of Office of National Work Councils on Aging Issues. People’s Daily (August 11, 2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, Y.: On the Basic Objectives and Policy Options at Current Stage on Farmers Endowment Security System Reform. Sociological Research (5), 105–116 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, C.: The Establishment of Farmers Social Security System Is the Fundamental Policy to Solve the Issues of Farmers, Countryside and Agriculture. Red Flag Presentation (21), 11–14 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, H.: Theory Thinking and Policy Recommendations on Establishment and Improvement of the Social Security System for Landless Farmers. Economic Dynamics (10), 52–56 (2004)Google Scholar