On the Work of Contemporary College Counselors
College counselors, as an important component of teachers in colleges, are the backbone of moral education and ideological and political education of college students. Meanwhile, they are instructors and pathfinders of college students for their healthy growth. Therefore, it is of great importance to be a qualified counselor.
Keywordscollege counselor mental health student leader
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Han, L.: On problems and solutions of college counselor team’s construction. Journal of Inner Mongolia Normal University (Social Sciences Edition) 3 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao, S., Fang, L.: Professional construction problems of college counselor team. Data of Culture and Education 3 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Ding, Y.: Measures to strengthen the construction of counselor team. Time Education 2 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Jade, B.: On the recognition of the role of political counselors in colleges. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural University 4(2) (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Z.: On the management work of students in new period. Journal of Beijing Vocational College 9 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, M.: Application of service philosophy in student management in colleges. Science and Technology Innovation Herald (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, C.: Application of motivation theory in student nurses management. Journal of Nursing Administration 2 (2004)Google Scholar