Constructing Coarse-Grained System Dependence Graph Based on Ripple Effect
As described in this paper, we present a novel ripple effect based approach to construct coarse-grained system dependence graph by analyzing the defects which traditional system dependence graph have. Our approach could perfect object-oriented program semantics and reduce the computation complexity. Based on defining the coarse-grained, system dependence graph is simplified. Analysis of ripple effect is mapped to the dependence graph in order to embody semantic interaction among multiple objects. Finally, object-oriented program semantics are described in detail.
KeywordsRipple effect Coarse-grained System dependence graph Program semantics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chen, Z.Q., Zhou, Y.M., Xu, B.W., Zhao, J.J., Yang, H.J.: A novel approach to measuring class cohesion based on dependence analysis. In: IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp. 377–383 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Xu, B.W., Chen, Z.Q., Zhou, X.Y.: Slicing object-oriented Ada95 programs based on dependence analysis. Journal of Software 12(12), 208–213 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Chae, H.S., Kwon, Y.R.: A cohesion measure for classes in object-oriented systems. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Software Metrics Symposium, pp. 158–166. IEEE Computer Society Press (1998)Google Scholar
- 7.Korel, B., Tahat, L., Bader, A.: Slicing of state based models. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp. 34–43 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Harrold, M.J., Jones, J.A.: Regression Test Selection for Java Software. In: OOPSLA 2001, pp. 313–326 (2001)Google Scholar