Research on the Application of Program Design Pattern in Intelligent Optics Channel Analyzer
In order to provide a necessary basis for the intelligent management and control of network, the design of intelligent optic channel analyzer is developed based on Labview platform and the producer/consumer pattern, which focuses on the problem about surveying correlation parameters of optic signal. The formation and principle of system are introduced at first. Then through analyzing program design patterns, the producer/consumer pattern is adopted and the functions such as data acquisition, data analysis and process, display and so on are implemented by taking advantage of queue function. Finally, its superiority is summarized. The program has characters of good readability, expendability and maintainability.
Keywordsproducer/consumer program design pattern analyzer LabVIEW
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, L., Li, H., Zhao, Y.: LabVIEW Advanced Program Design. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Johnson, G.W., Jennings, R.: LabVIEW Graphical Programming. McGraw-Hill Professional, New York (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, X., Zhang, Y.: LabVIEW Program Design From Entry to the Master. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Nie, Y., Feng, X., Liao, Y., Li, L.: Research on State Machine Model Based on LabVIEW. Computer Measurement & Control 15, 1166–1168 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, D.D., Xu, R., Dai, X.D.: LabVIEW Based Hydraulic Master Brake Cylinder Assembly and Inspect Line. Machine Tool & Hydraulics 9, 125–126 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, J., Huang, Y., Wang, Y.: Design of Real-time Data Acquisition System Based on LabVIEW. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology 29, 122–124 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhao, K., Xiong, H., Dai, J., et al.: Research on an Automatic Cigarette Sorting Control Algorithm Based on Virtual Queue Containers. Computer Engineering & Science 30, 67–69 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Ye, F., Zhou, X., Bai, X., et al.: Design of Data Acquisition Program Based on Queued State Machine in LabVIEW. Modern Electronic Technique 33, 204–207 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Long, H., Gu, Y.: LabVIEW 8.2.1 & DAQ. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Su, B., Wang, F., Wang, L.: Implementation of Zoom Spectrum Analysis Based on LabVIEW and MATLAB. Industrial Control Computer 21, 33–34 (2008)Google Scholar