Intellectual Traffic System and Application in the Urban Road Safety
To China’s transport system is the forefront of transportation research. The core research is aimed at increasing traffic demand and transport resources, the use of information technology, communications technology, computer technology, management level. the composition of the framework plan, the analysis of urban road traffic safety based on the feasibility of information systems, based on road safety in cities unusual event detection system and its principle,that the Intelligent Transportation Systems information collection,road intelligent traffic information processing, application and performance improvement.
KeywordsRoad safety Intelligent Transportation Systems information collection unusual event
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Construction of Digital City Guide. Beijing Hope Electronic Press (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.National Bureau of Statistics. China Statistical Yearbook. China Statistics Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, D., Wu, J., Zhang, Q.: Intelligent Transportation System and Its Information Model. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics 16(3) (June 2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Yue, X., Ding, Y., Huang, X., Li, X.: Traffic Safety Analysis and Evaluation in Fuzhou. Journal of Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University (7), 435–439 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Ding, W., Liu, K., Yang, W., Wu, X.: Intelligent Transportation and Traffic Safety in China. China Safety Science Report (6), 6–9 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Kim, K.: A Transportation Planning Model for State Highway management: A Decision Support system Methodology to Achieve Sustainable Development. Dissertation for the degree Doctor (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Hecht, H.R.: Development of Major Transportation Projects in California. Dissertation for the degree Doctor (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, Y., Da, Q., Yang, Q., Liu, Z., Zhang, W.: Study on Intelligent Traffic Safety System. China Safety Science Journal 11(3) (June 2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Yang, X., Zeng, S., Hang, M.: China’s Real-time Adaptive Urban Traffic Control and Management System. Traffic and Transportation Engineering 1(2) (June 2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Gao, X.: Cross Century Transportation: Its Goals, Trends and Solutions. Journal of Wuhan Transportation University 23(2) (April 2007)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, Y., Li, X.: Intelligent Transportation System as a Key to Sustainable Development of Urban Traffic. Communication Science and Technology 26(1) (March 2007)Google Scholar