Gaussian-Heimite in the Atom Population Solution
To solve the population of the multi-electron atoms,it is calculated corely with the method of Gaussian-Heimite integral.It is evidenced that the Hamiltonian Matrix reduced in the system of multi-electron atoms.Dynamics of atomic population can be clearly predominated by means of the population with distributed radial and angle.It is very important for micrometric experiment.This calculation method works little time and higher accuracy.
KeywordsAtom Population Gaussian-Heimite Hamiltonian Matrix
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Burkov, A.A., Hawthorn, D.G.: Spin and charge transport on the surface of a topological insulator. Phys. Rev. Lett. (105), 066802 (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Wei, Z.Y., Dong, Q.W., Mi, W.: A LU key distribution project with the certification. Computer Application (29), 161–164 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Xue, X., Shi, H.Z.: A hierarchical classification method research of china text based on vector space model. Computer Application (26), 1126–1133 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Nan, D., Min, X.H., Yue, P.: A simulated times choice as calculating reliability by Monte Carlo method. Mining Machinery (3), 13–14 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiang, M., Fu, Z.J., Feng, Y.H.: Heuristic Attributed reduction algorithm for distinguishing matrix. Computer Application (30), 1999–2037 (2010)Google Scholar