Application of Approximate Reasoning Using Triangular and Sine-curved Membership Functions
Some membership functions are discussed in this study and approximate reasoning in this paper is conducted with these membership functions. The author also explains how to apply approximate reasoning to educational evaluation. For the purpose, the author evaluates a student’s work (drawing) by approximate reasoning and discusses the practical effectiveness of the analysis method.
KeywordsMembership Function Fuzzy Number Reasoning Result Grade Scale Evaluation Item
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yamashita, H., Suda, H.: An introduction to fuzzy mathematics, pp. 106–112. Morikita Publishing (1997) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 2.Okuda, Y., Yamashita, H.: Pedagogical Evaluation System Applying Fuzzy Reasoning. In: Conference of North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society 16 w-A1 (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.Chung, H., Takizawa, T.: Application of fuzzy theory to art educational evaluation. In: Fuzzy System Symposium (2008) (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 4.Chung, H., Takizawa, T.: Educational Evaluation Applying Approximate Reasoning. In: Annual Conference of Biomedical Fuzzy System Association (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Chung, H., Takizawa, T.: A Study of Membership Functions in Fuzzy Reasoning and its Application to Educational Evaluation. In: 4th International Workshop on Soft Computing Application (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Yamashita, H., Takizawa, T.: Introduction to Fuzzy Theory and its Application. Kyoritu Shuppan, pp. 114–124, 184–188 (2010) (in Japanese)Google Scholar