Adiabatic Theory of Ionization of Atoms by Intense Laser Pulses
We present the adiabatic theory of ionization of atoms by intense ultrashort laser pulses. We discuss a trilobite-like structure in a photoelectron spectrum generated by a pulse of overbarrier intensity.
This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for scientific research (C) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research for the support through grant No. 11-02-00390-a.
- 1.L.V. Keldysh, Sov. Phys. JETP 20, 1307 (1965)Google Scholar
- 2.F.H.M. Faisal, J. Phys. B 6, L89 (1973)Google Scholar
- 3.H.R. Reiss, Phys. Rev. A 22, 1786 (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.V.S. Popov, Phys. Usp. 47, 855 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.O.I. Tolstikhin, T. Morishita, S. Watanabe, Phys. Rev. A 81, 033415 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.P.A. Batishchev, O.I. Tolstikhin, T. Morishita, Phys. Rev. A 82, 023416 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Y. Huismans et al., Science 331, 61 (2011)Google Scholar