A Design of Integrated Management System for Building Constructions Based on USNs
This paper designs an Integrated Management System for building constructions based on USNs, which consist of diverse sensors, actuators and RFID attached devices so that the system can monitor the status the construction environments via the USNs and analyze the status information of the construction sites. Through the designed system, we expect the construction management to be carried out efficiently and rapidly for managing and monitoring the resources of workers, materials and equipment. Finally, the system can reduce both the construction cost and its building period.
KeywordsSensor Node Sink Node Smart Phone Building Information Modeling Building Construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bae, K.-S., Lee, S.-B.: Status of practical use of RFID/USN in construction industry. In: Conference on Architectural Institute of Korea, pp. 423–426 (October 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Lee, S.C., Kim, C.S.: Design and Implementation of Remote Monitoring System for Supporting Safe Subways Based on USN. SCI, vol. 142, pp. 321–330 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Kim, K.-T.: A Study on the Implementation of USN Technologies for Safety Management Mornitoring of Architectural Construction Sites. In: The Conference on the Korea Institute of Building Construction, vol. 9-4, pp. 103–107 (August 2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Won, J.-S., Lee, J.-J., Lee, G.: A Case Study On BIM Collaboration and Information Management Methods. The Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea 24(8), 3–330 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Moon, H.-J., Choi, M.-S., Ryu, S.-H., Park, J.-W.: Building Performance Analysis Interface based on BIM. The Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea 25(10), 271–278 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Eastman, C., Teicholz, P., Sacks, R., Liston, K.: BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers (March 2008) ISBN 978-0-470-18528-5Google Scholar