Study on the Information Technology-Based Lean Construction Supply Chain Management Model
Lean supply chain management, originally generated from manufacturing, has been proved to be an effective supply chain management model mainly by eliminating all forms of wastes in the entire supply chain. This paper first analyzes the status quo and major problems of our construction supply chain. Then it introduces the idea of lean construction supply chain management. Based on this, it puts forward the information technology-based lean construction supply chain management (IT-based LCSCM) model and elaborates its structure. Finally, the paper fully discusses the main issues of the implementation of this IT-based LCSCM model, including constructing lean supply chain network node enterprises and establishing lean supply chain linkages among construction supply chain parties.
KeywordsSupply Chain Supply Chain Management Entire Supply Chain General Contractor Member Enterprise
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Ma, S., Lin, Y., Chen, Z.: Supply Chain Management. Mechanical Press (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Hao, S., Qiao, F.: Application of Supply Chain Management in EPC. Logistics Technology (6), 43–46 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Y., Xue, X.: Supply chain management application research in the construction industry. Journal of Civil Engineering 37(9), 86–89 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, T., Xie, J.: Study on the Application of Construction Supply Chain Management Model. Construction Management Modernization (2), 5–8 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.He, Y., Lu, H.: Construction Supply Chain Management Based on Lean Construction. Construction and Architecture (18), 30–32, 36 (2009)Google Scholar